Who's that Pokemon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's that Pokemon?

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Hello guys and girls! In this guessing game I will make up a riddle of a Pokemon, and then you must guess what it is. The first one who gets it wins points based on the difficulty level of the Pokemon. After the person gets it, I post a new one and so on. At the end of the month, who ever has the most points is the -month- Winner!

Rules: General Game rules (including General Rules in General). At least try to guess. You only get up to 3 guesses per round.

Difficulty Levels:
1- Easy Cheesey, even Youngster Joey should be able to get it. Worth 1 point.
2- A bit harder then 1, but still pretty easy. Worth 2 points.
3- It isn't easy, it isn't hard, it's average. Worth 3 points.
4- More hard than easy. You'll need to know a thing or two to get it. Worth 5 points.
5- Intense hardness. You'll need to be a PokeNerd to get this one. Worth 8 points.

Current (Difficulty level 4):

I slept a cold and bitter night, not to wake up again. The next day, I was free forever.

Last edited by ZenoSonic★ on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's that Pokemon?

Post by DarkBlade on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Mewtwo..? Derpy

DarkBlade
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://pokelovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Correct! Good Sir, you get the 'Noble Beginner Riddle Prize'. Now the difficulty level shall increase...

I swim fast in the sea, run slow on land, and is considered a Ruler.

Here, read a story: Once upon a time there was a Pickle named Peter. Peter the Pickle wanted to go to Purpleland so he could eat yellow peppers. Thus, Peter the Pickle flew to Green City so he could learn the way. When he got there, a Mexican Cucumber told him to follow the purple-brick road. Peter began to walk down it, singing the theme song. When he hit a checkpoint, he found a Subway connected to a restroom. He used the toilet (although he was a pickle) and grabbed a sub out of the trash can to eat on the road. Finally after a long walk, he reached the gate of Purpleland. He squeezed through it and then ate yellow peppers for the rest of his life (which ended when I had lunch). THE END
ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkBlade on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Kinda sounds like Kingler...?

DarkBlade
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Nope. Keep on guessing.

Here, read a story: Once upon a time there was a Pickle named Peter. Peter the Pickle wanted to go to Purpleland so he could eat yellow peppers. Thus, Peter the Pickle flew to Green City so he could learn the way. When he got there, a Mexican Cucumber told him to follow the purple-brick road. Peter began to walk down it, singing the theme song. When he hit a checkpoint, he found a Subway connected to a restroom. He used the toilet (although he was a pickle) and grabbed a sub out of the trash can to eat on the road. Finally after a long walk, he reached the gate of Purpleland. He squeezed through it and then ate yellow peppers for the rest of his life (which ended when I had lunch). THE END
ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkBlade on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:23 pm

This one's hard... hint? ;D

DarkBlade
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I can change a word in it if you like.

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkBlade on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:44 pm

YES! Very Happy

DarkBlade
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Okay, check again.

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkBlade on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Hmmmm... Still not clue.. Wild guess = Empoleon? Smile

DarkBlade
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Correct! ('bout time)

Gimme a while to think of a new one.

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthewm9 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 pm

im unmissable and blue. In one episode I was washed on shore
Matthewm9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Matthewm9 wrote:im unmissable and blue. In one episode I was washed on shore
Sorry Bro, but like the rules say, I make up the riddles and you try to guess them. That'll be a warning.(BTW, didn't get the chance to welcome you!xD) (So... um... Welcome!)

Anyways, here is the new one. It's difficulty level is 4, so it'll be worth a lot of points:

I slept a cold and bitter night, not to wake up again. The next day, I was free forever.

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthewm9 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 pm

you were taking too long and it's a game, just have fun sooo... anyone know mine?
Matthewm9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Trust me, I used to have a version where everybody made a riddle and the next person would have to guess it and make one and so forth... it was Chaos! Although if you have a good riddle, you can PM it to me, and then I'll consider it if I believe it is good!:3 (just remember if you made it, you can't compete that round lol)

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkBlade on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Random guess (again)... Regice?

DarkBlade
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Nope.:p Keep guessing.:p

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonfriend000 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:43 pm

ok hello im new here hello people:)
is either blastoise or manaphy?

pokemonfriend000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Hiya, and nope.Smile Keep guessing, when someone gets it they'll probably be the winner of the month!xD

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonfriend000 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:58 am

ok is a water type?

pokemonfriend000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenoSonic★ on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Nope.Razz You have one more guess, and if you can't get it, then I'm adding hints.

ZenoSonic★
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkBlade on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Give a new one Ethan This is too hard! D:

DarkBlade
Owner
Owner